Intellectual Property Rights Policy
Templamatic distributes templates from both in-house and freelance designers. Our designers are contractually prohibited from providing materials that infringe third party intellectual property rights (including copyright).
Use of the terms “we” and “us” in this policy means “Templamatic”. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by one of our designers, please send an email to our copyright officer with the following information:
- A description of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the materials that you claim is infringing is located on www.templamatic.com (the “Website”), with sufficient detail so that we may find it (such as the template name and URL of the page where it appears).
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Include the following statement, if true, “I have a good faith belief that use of the materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement, if true, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- An electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right(s) that have been allegedly infringed.
Please send the written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you inform us that your rights are being infringed by one of our designers we may, in our discretion, remove the template in question from our Website and, if the designer continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others), terminate our agreement with the designer.
Please note that you will be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, if you materially misrepresent that any material is infringing your intellectual property rights.